Each year, the holiday season ushers in its usual hustle and bustle, from parties and gatherings to last minute shopping. It can be easy to get swept up in the madness of it all. At Juniper Capital, we believe in the importance of taking time to reflect on the many things we have to be thankful for and to give to those in need. We are honored to have the opportunity to sponsor or donate to these worthy local causes not just during the holidays, but year-round:
- Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank. The Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank is committed to providing quality food, clothing and other items to those who need it most.
- Issaquah Schools Foundation. In partnership with the Issaquah School District, the Issaquah Schools Foundation drives resources to help all students achieve the promise of their future.
- Northwest Center. As a leader in advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities, Northwest Center offers services for inclusive early learning, after-school programs, vocational training, job placement and more.
- Sammamish/Issaquah Young Life. Young Life is a mentorship program for kids in their adolescent years centered on building bridges of authentic friendship.
- Sammamish Rotary. The Rotary Club of Sammamish is a network of business, professional and community leaders who volunteer their time and talents to serve our community and the world.
- Sammamish YMCA. Actively promoting a culture free from bias and injustice, the Sammamish YMCA to build a community where all people, especially the young, are encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
- Skyline High School Athletics. Giving high school students a safe, supervised environment to participate in sports, Skyline High School Athletics understands the benefit of team play and healthy, active lifestyles.
- Skyline Spartans Lacrosse Club. Skyline Spartans Lacrosse Club offers the opportunity for local youth to play, enjoy and learn about one of the fastest growing sports in America.
- Skyline Youth Football Association. Formed in 1983, the Skyline Youth Football Association provides an organized little league football program for kids age 8-14. Their mission? Have fun first and worry about winning second!
- Strong 4 Sam. Strong 4 Sam is dedicated to creating community awareness and raising funds for innovative research to discover more effective and less toxic therapies for pediatric cancer.
We’ll be taking a break from private money lending this Thanksgiving and the day after to enjoy good food, great company and the chance to give back to our community before heading back to the office to provide hard money loans, Seattle real estate loans and more to our wonderful clients. From all of us at Juniper Capital, Happy Thanksgiving!